Friday, September 5, 2008

Finaly!! Raya ticket

Yesterday, I went Puduraya again with Hui Ying(it's "hui" or "hooi"?) to buy the ticket back to Penang while she wanted to change her ticket to the earlier departure time.
I don't know why but it rained AGAIN!!! Everytime I went to Puduraya, it RAINS for SURE!!(maybe due to the 其ko effect.....Franky,don't smile at him anymore!!! If not it will rain for MONTHS!!.....those who don't understand,it's ok,this is between me and my roomate XP)
We took a cab with another chinese guy,quite fat....erm.... looks like returning to his hometown, because he's carrying a luggage. We reached there in about 20 minutes time (quite fast) and it cost us RM8 per person, it's a bit expensive but with that we bought a lot of time.hehe.....
I met Ah You at Dunkins Donut and together we went to check out the sales of ticket. There was Transnasional which was the only one company start selling the ticket for Raya.
ngmm...ngmm.....ngmm......ngmmmmmm........ngmmmmmmmm...............
Looking.....Searching....... The coordinators along the lanes were so annoying.......keep asking "leng chai!leng chai! beli teeket kah?pi mane?"
(stop blocking my way MISTER!! and stop BODEK-ING!!!
Besides, my name is not "leng chai" ...XP haha)
Ignoring those LENG-CHAI callers, we finaly found a company which just started to sell ticket for Raya. It's SeniBudaya.
(I never tried this company before, but Jun You just took it last week and he said it's ok!)
So? What're u guys waiting for? (I mean we guys...)等过新年呵?waiting for Chinese New Year huh? (this is the metaphore Penangites used to use XP) (>_< align="center">It costs RM45 for each person, LEMAUeh!!! It's heavenly expensive. haha.....strange adjetive XP
But, at least it's much much much much....more cheaper than taking flight back or buying at the last minute. So, I 'm "going" or should I say "coming" back home on 26th of September by the 2130 bus with Ah you, Jaevon and other friends.
After buying tickets, Ah You went back by bus while H.Ying and I went to eat something at the kopitiam along the Petaling Street. Afterthat, we took LRT back! That's all.
That's all for YESTERDAY!
Blogging class(actually it's spying class haha...) - DISMISSED!!

No comments: