Thursday, December 25, 2008

Bro, what's your band?

It had been days since my coursemates told me to check out for the IELTS result , but I'm just too lazy to lift up the telephone. Until the day before Christmas, while chatting with Mat, he told me that he already checked his band and ask me to check mine. (thanks! Mud!) But, I lost the college number after trying to call them for the first time....Arhhh...damn!

Then, Ginger messaged me and gave me the number of the college, "What A Coincidence!"
I struggled for a while and called......too-TOO-too-TOO-too-TOO....Dup-DAP-dup-DAP!! (Democratic Action Party....ERBS!! XP)
"Helo!Good morning! How can I help you?"
OH!!! It sound so....so...s0.....ERB!! It's Yik Man!!!
She then told me about my score....reading 8 (OMG!!! What the FISH!!?I get 8 for reading?looks like my praying is quite effective..kekekkk), listening 8, writing 7, speaking 7.......overall 7.5
"YEA-HOOOO OOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
#)*(&^)(@&)_#$(^$)^@()^@)*(^$)*^@)^$#)*^#!!!
(of course I din't say these words.............)
Finally, on Christmas eve, I got my result and it's quite surprising to get this present.
OK!! Happy holiday!!
and Merry CHristmas!!!
HO-HO-HO-HO-Ho-ho-ho-ho-ho
WHat's your band bro & sis ?
Don't you know mine?........

4 comments:

natto said...

hey,hey,HEY!!! congrats!!!!
woot!
hahaha! i am happy for you too!
cheer~ *wink* ^^

Song said...

Thanks!!
how's yours?

Matluthfi90 said...

good job!
u beat me by 0.5, that's a huge gap man!

Song said...

haha....0.5 is the luck....XP