Wednesday, February 23, 2011

An unexpected call

It's just the 3rd day of my second year, yet all the assignments came pouring down like rain...haha
The feeling is totally different from 1st year... XP
All in all, the most important thing is still time management.
In amidst of all those assignments pouring down.... life will always give you something occasionally which will either make your day worse or brighten up everything.

Like this afternoon, my phone rang and the number appeared on the screen is an unknown number.
I hesitated for a moment and finally picked it up....

"Helloooooo........ Song?!"
"Hmm...? Chuck?...haha" *I started to laugh, for no reason.....haha..... weirdo?*

Chuck, he's the partner I worked with in the apple farm, a Korean who's already in his 26 but face looked like 18 and below... XP

Nothing much actually, we just chat, chat, chat and chat... haha
He's going back to Korea this Friday, which means another 2 days, and good news is he's transiting in Kuala Lumpur. But the bad news is I'm still in Tassie. duh~ it's pathetic to know that your friend is coming to your country but you won't be there. = (

But, I'm glad... or should I say 'very happy'? that he called before he leave.Maybe I might not be able to see any traces of him anymore in my life, even in this world filled with virtual social networking like FB and twitter. Life is still life, the net net thingy is no substitution for it...... not even a little.

As usual, he asked me.... again.... to find a gf, and I told him to marry and set up a family ASAP. haha....
Nothing much, I just hope that he'll  get a good and stable job in South Korea and always be happy.

Before hang up, he told me
"Sornng, tank-kiul for everything"
"haha......no worries!! I must thank you too!...hahaha...... Annyong-hikaseyo!"
*the laughter just went on and on for no reason*
What I discovered is that a simple call from someone unexpected can be really really really really..... hmmm...... I don't know how to put this, but I clearly know that I like the feeling I'm having now.


"Throughout your whole life,
numerous people will walk in 
and walk out from your heart,
some leave no traces
but
some will leave a 
life-long  mark in your heart"


No comments: