Friday, August 26, 2011

Mid 显m~

Finally, the long awaited mid sem break is 
HERE!! 
HERE!!!
HEREEEE!!!

First time ever, so in the mood of looking forward to the break...haha
Felt so tired with all the past assignments.

When you look at your own work - - - > 。。。(tired)
When you look at others' work and look at your own work --- > even more
When you look at the result you got and result others got......
you will feel that this world can't be any more 显....

Sometimes, it's just so tiring... (=____=)
One of friend told me :
"I'm not planning to do master anymore, I'm going to get married"
haha......  no comment. >_


One of my Singaporean friends said:
"Architecture is all about passion,
without it, it's just a damn depressing subject".


My say:
"Architecture is not only just about your passion, 
it's about others' passion in your passion as well.
Without it, it's not passion, it's more to SS
a.k.a SHIOK SENDIRI (自作自爽)



No comments: