Friday, September 16, 2011

大马,happy B'day =D

Yesterday was the 2011 MSA night,
with the theme of "WANNA WARNA?"
It's a great night out, even though the number is small.
It's definitely not a successful year,
 but it is not bad at all either. =D


Sometimes, 
it doesn't consume quite an amount of
effort, energy, time and attention to organize an event.

People may think that it's a sheer waste of
time, youth, energy and even money.

But, this is life to me.
As a student, study is absolutely a major part of my life.
But... it's definitely not the entire picture.
I don't want to see only books when I look back on my youth.

When I was small,
my mum always told me and my bro that "Patience is gold"

Now, I get it. 

You'll definitely come across shitty peoples in your life,
and it's all up to you,
how are you going to due with it.

The committee

Group photo - Credit to KhengWei

Sometimes,
 you chose to do something, 
not because you've to do it.

It's more to the 
F
E
L
L
O
W
S
H
I
P

APPIE APPIE B'DAY TO MY  'MY'