Thursday, June 21, 2012

Holiday

The weather has been under average for almost the whole 1st week of the holiday.... =S
Oh bad weather.... why? Whaiiii?
Went fishing with friends.... raining
Hanging up laundry.... raining
Cycle to work .... raining again
Buying groceries... rain and rain, again and again... X(
WTF~

It's really sad when everybody goes out of this island during holiday.... hmmm
It does get freaking boring...
Seriously, can't find many kaki to hang out...
Well.... looked like I shall go somewhere as well..hehe
It's better to dig a hole if you just can't find a toilet, isn't it? *my own proverb* XD
Sometimes, just feel kind of guilty... as those who join me have to tolerate with my casual job which restrains the days I'm 100% free and available.
Can't make it to a fishing trip ... not an ordinary one, it's at Tasmania East Coast, which is like hours of drive away form where I currently live. hmmm.... oh well, you can't expect the world to just revolve around you and only you... duhhh.

There's a crazy idea in Ah beng, Daniel, Jinn Jyh and my mind.....
An idea for our after-graduation tour...
and the venue is EUROPE!! Seriously, I have too many places which I wanted to visit.
and actually Europe's not the top of the list,
but South East Asia, more specific: my backpack + bicycle South East Asia Trip.
(Surprised?)
But, since most of my German-bond friends are still there, why not? XD

Today's the winter solstice, which means 冬至 in Mandarin
(don't be shocked, Australia's located at the southern hemisphere, just in case you being 'special')
Shortest day in a year... which means if you wake up after noon, you literally have just another few hours before the sun set. 显~

突然间想吃汤圆(冬至嘛~)
而且也差不多五月初五了,
又有应节的东东想吃。。。get it? 粽子啦
but the pickled duck eggs here in Tassie is super expensive (I think I should use the 'F' word)
yess.... Fl_lCking expensive! checked it last year... it was like RM27 for like 4 eggs....
给你抢算了...haha
maybe will make my own then... use fresh chicken eggs... just pickle them.
tamciak!

推荐一首自己觉得蛮不错听的歌:
吴家辉-《很自己》
MV 马嘛地而已。。。重点在耐听

2 comments:

Vachel said...

U made me laugh la your pickled duck eggs
LOL

come i post bak zhang pic le tag you =P

Song said...

haha...actually thinking of DIY some...*gasp!*