Saturday, July 27, 2013

Housekeeping

Recently did a clean up on all the links on my blog.
Of course, I revisited them before deciding to remove or retain them.
Sadly, many... or should I say 'most' of them are out-of-date,
since long long time agoooooo.... *sigh*

Still remember I used to go to the PC lab
almost every morning to check on friends' updates.
Well..... call it 'daily stalking' if you want it so badly~ haha...

Saw a friend's shout-out on FB this morning...

"The furthest distance is felt,
 not when you see your closed friends
frequently posting stuffs he/she did with somebody else.
But, it is when you see all of your closed friends
frequently post stuffs they did together."

Back to the housekeeping of my blog links.....
Out of so many links in college,
less than 3 are actually being updated from time to time.
Well.... no point holding on, right?

Not that I don't appreciate the bonds, but....
Haven't heard from some for a really long time.
It's so long that sometimes,
we hesitate on each others' name (no joking)
It's like seeing the massive swarm of asians in Melbourne CBD,
Who seem sort of familiar,
but you are aware of the disparities.
(not being racist but Lonnie really
have a comparatively smaller population...haha)

Still....... every-buddy counts!
=D

1 comment:

Vachel said...

That shoutouts I also got see before hehehe