Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Recent movies

Well, with the semester break kickstarted,
it's time to let the hair down for 3 weeks before
pandemonium sets in for the final sem.

Recently watched my first indie movie on vimeo.
Titled "I Am Not A Hipster".




It's a story about Brook,
an Indie artist,
a man in San Diego.

Another movie that really
connect and focus
on human relationship,
after "Little Miss Sunshine".

Be it a man's relationship
With his 3 sisters,
his dad,
his best friend,
acquaintances, loved ones,
or the society in general.

Personally, I'm
not a big fan of Hipster-ism,
nor against it.
But the movie somehow
able to show that we
do share some connections,
no matter who
or what you are.

Brook and his 3 sisters,
reminded me of my own.
Pretty much the same,
just that mine's a
set of 1 girl with 3 boys.
Coincidentally,
my sis sings pretty well too!
=D

Personal favourite scene is
the one in classroom.
where Brook sings with the elementary kids
and his 3 sisters.
(I've never imagined hipsters could be teachers till now)
Music just makes sense
without any reasoning.
*I don't know what I'm talking bout*
hahahahha....

Watch it if you have the free time.

"It moved me,
made me think,
and honestly blew me away."

Favourite track:

Canines - Black Bay

No comments: