Friday, February 24, 2017

two weeks

Been outstation 2 weeks for work.
Tired, besides the word 'tired',
I couldn't find a better word to
describe these 2 weeks.

However, its a good two weeks
of tiredness, learning, new thing,
and while keeping the old ones fresh.

Despite the hotel being bigger,
buffet dinner serving more dish than the usual hawker centre,
I still miss my room. <3 <3
weird huh? I think so too. =P

Watched an ad by a Thai Animal Protection Assoc.
It's about 'First Hug', by a youtuber 
It's about giving stray dogs their first hug.

In the video, u can see how the stray dogs got from
not knowing how to react when people hugs them,
to laying straight into men's shoulder and not letting go.
Dogs are magical creatures, why?
Have it spelled backwards, ya'll have the answer.



If cats and dogs are going to extinct and
I were given the power to save only one,
DOGS it gonna be.
Simple.
I love both,
but more on doggies though. =)
If I could ever have a heart like yours.

No comments: