Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!! (^ ~ ^)

Yesterday, together with my bro & sis, we celebrated father's day. We gathered our money and start planning on our menu!!
My brother and I decided to cook "mei chai"(梅菜),an authentic cuisine of Hakka and chinese dumplings. My cousins planned on their curry chicken, soup, omelete with prawns and vegetable with oyster sauce.
After we have bargained for the ingredients, we still remain RM32........ We decided to use the rest of the money to buy ice-cream and a few bottles of soft drinks.......to make FLOAT!!
The out-put of the preparation is quite satisfying..... let us see the pics....da lang!!

"Mei chai" It's quite oily, but at least it suites the appetite of the fatherssss XP




Curry Chicken by miss pisces 咖喱鸡

Chinese dumplings..... hills of them......oo000OOOO 饺子


vege with oyster sauce.... too many sauce XP 蚝市白菜
Fried potato leaves 清炒番薯叶
omelete with prawns by loneli boyz 虾仁炒蛋
SO, how are they? The taste is mostly at the average level, coz we have a few
instuctors(mothers)......
I'm sure I will miss this type of celebration when I go to PJ.....
May all the PAPA or should i call them daddy or papi......enjoy their own day celebrated with their sons and daughters.

No comments: