Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New diGIt@l Camera!!

Two days ago, my cousins, aunt and I went to Gurney to hunt for our new digital camera. We walked from counters to counters.........surveying .......

I saw some annoying salesmen and girls, treated us as if we r transparent...... sick of them.

Go home or to beach if u all want to date but not sales......so..... still finding....


(@ o @) OOOOH!!!
I SAW THAT BRAND AGAIN!!!!!

the brand I work for during PC-fair

Without hesitation, i told them to go to the counter for further info.....

poor salesgirl... one on SIX...haha!!

After hearing for her explaination, we started bargaining for more upgrades and comparing!!


Among us, my cousin (miss pisces) and I decided to buy it on the spot, while my bro decided to buy another one(by KODAK)


This is it!!! My brand new Digital Camera!!

BenQ C750

The function Ok lah!!! It suits home use and school use.


Shake-Free and High ISO portrait mode With SSF and ISO portrait mode up to 1260, you will no longer be troubled by those blurred photo caused by unexpected hand shaking or by the dark environment.

Smile Catch Mode The BenQ's Smile Catch Mode allows you to continue to capture more smiles by shooting automatically when a smiling face is detected until you press shutter button to stop the mode. This smart feature lets you capture every moments of happiness.
Movie optical zoom Zoom in and out for a sharp and clear view during the video recording.
P/Av/Tv/M mode Equipped with Av (adjust aperture to decide the depth of field), Tv (adjust shutter to decide exposure), Manual (adjust both aperture & shutter), and Program (set aperture/shutter automatically according to the environment) modes to allow you to create photos in a professional way.
The price is RM399.00 including a 2GBmemory card, a tripod stand, some photo printing vouchers from nam loong, a case and BenQ's free gift. Then i top up another RM39.00 for 4 rechargeable 2300 Batteries with charger and another RM75 for a protective len and an anti-glare protective layer..........TOTAL.......DaDang!!!!
RM503.oo
KL!!!! Here I come!!! with my new digi cam...haha XP







No comments: