Monday, November 3, 2008

Another TAG.....

1. What date is it?
(1/6)(18)rd of N+o+v+e+m+b+e+r in the eighth year after 2 milliennium
2. What time did you wake up?
It depends....mostly is 0700. Early? nope.....
3. Did you go somewhere yesterday?
Nope.
4. What did you do there?
N/A
5. Are you mature or immature?
It depends. Sometimes mature, sometimes no.
6. What do you call your mom n dad?
Mummy(not the one in Egypt...XP) and Pa-
7. Are you the only child?
NO
8. Where do you go shopping?
I seldom shop.Unless smomebody sponsor me with some $$$$$..haha....
how about U?
9. Do you like school?
It depends.......(why I like to use this word so much?....I don't know. It depends...XD)
10. Do you like books?
Yes!!!
I love them and treat them as important as my own life....cough-cough....(yea~until I sleep with them)
11. Do you want to get married?
In future....mayb? It depends (>__<>
12. With whom?
Maybe with my books? haha.....
13. Are you spoiled?
........you should ask my friends and my family members.
(self-praise is not a praise...haha)
14. What's the most flattering compliment you ever get?
You want me to say it out? SERIOUS? hmm...it's better if I keep it as a secret...haha
15. Only girl/boy in the family?
I mentioned it earlier.....
if yes, then how about my brothers and sister?PONDAN and TOMBOY?
16. if you were to marry a celebrity, who would it be?
Never thought of something like that.....脚踏实地
17. Would you like to meet Josh Hartnett?
Sorry....but I'm quite busy recently, please get a number from my secretary and wait.... to make an appoinment, minimum 5 years earlier than the date you want to meet me and you have to undergo 10 interviews before you're tested in various kind of IQ, EQ, talent, Math, Chemistry, English, Chinese,Malay,History... tests. (BULLSHIT!hehe...)
18. Where do you think your best friend is?
Of course on EARTH!!
19. When was the last time you talked to your best friend?
erm....as you know I'm quite busy so my brain will never have enough space to memorise this kind of thing....VOMIT!
20. You think he/she needs you now?
This question sounds abit weird.... but, in my opinion, it depends!!! haha...
21. What do you want for your birthday?
erm....something meanigful, no need to be expensive but it must be rare (eg. there's only one on this earth...), something can cheer me up when I'm depressed and at the same time able to cheer my friends up when they're unhappy, something that can remind me of my family, friends, importance of life, something that can last forever, easy to keep, colourful, memorable .....enough?Anyone can help me to find something like that?
p/s:my B'day is in June...haha
22. if you were to buy a car, which car would it be?
I dont know....but it must be fuel-effiecient and environmental-friendly.
Perhaps a hybrid car?
23. A duet with heart evangelista?
Sorry.....you've to wait for 5 years because the numbers already finished!Komennasai!
24. Do you wear makeup?
nope....I'm not an artist.
25. What lip balm do you use?
Mentholatum....heard it before?
26. Would you get a tattoo?
NEVER!!!
27. Belly pierce?
SAME !!!
28. How many kids do you want?
It depends...at least 4
29. Do you have any homework?
yes....this question SUCKS!!
30. Any song that you're listening to?
JJlim林俊杰-街道
31. Do you believe in spells?
50:50
32. Where do you want to go now?
I'm not going anywhere yet.
This is the second tag I get.....anyway, thanks家俊,take care!

2 comments:

KazkiBear said...

its ok la..
jz wan 2 noe more bou u..

28. How many kids do you want?
It depends...at least 4

At least 4?!?
u preder 2 twins??
haha

Song said...

+kazkibear>>haha...if I'm affordable....XP