Monday, November 24, 2008

Something Funny!!

Male Companianship
Here's an ad that a friend accidentally spotted from the poster beside the road which said to have gotten numerous responses from guys :

SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companianship, ethnicity is unimportant. I am a very good looking girl who loves to PLAY. I love long walks in the woods, riding on your back, hunting, camping and fishing trips. During winter, I like lying infront of the burning fire. If you plan a candle light dinner, you will find me eating the food and licking the drinks out of your hands.(WAU!!!) FEED ME WITH WHAT YOU HAVE!!! Besides, RUB me the right way and watch how I respond. I'll be infront of the door when you get home from work, waiting for you, of course wearing ONLY what nature gave me.
(Let your imagination goes WILD! hehe.....) Just kiss me and I'm FULLY yours!!
Call XXX-XXXXXXX and ask for Dixie-the hottie.

(Over 2000 men found themselves talking to the local Humane Society for the Prevention of Cruelty against Animal- SPCA)

So!How was it? haha.....hope your day will be cheered up by this funny silly joke.
Take care.

1 comment:

natto said...

what the...???? lol!!
what??? that is waaaayyy funny! ^^
funnier than those 'male energy drink' ad.. =_____="