Wednesday, March 25, 2009

That night finaly came....

Continued from previous post.....

We went back in Jason's car and get a shower and changed into our clothes. Everyrbody was so formal that night, except me...you will know when you saw my pictures.
Theme : Glamour Au Naturel Prom Goes Green!!!
Venue : One World Hotel, Bandar Utama PJ
Date: 20th March 2009
Organiser: KBU Student Council and Student Service Department
That night, I was in charge in ushering with Christy, Jonathan and Jenny. Our job was just to inform the guests about their table numbers. For some, we lead them to their tables (I mean those who looked gorgeous...haha...just kidding. I'm fair to everyone).
Generally, the job just need us to smile and sometimes praise the guests about their attire while leading them to their tables. Our job ended at around 9 o'clock.
Then, I just hang around to see whether anyone need my help......(a.k.a 'SANG') Basically, there's nothing much to help out. So, I went out again and joined the security force....haha
Seriously, the security was quite troublesoming. But, it's to ensure that perty breakers have no chance to enter. Unfortunately, a few students lost their ticket after registering and one of them was Ah Beng....haixz....I can't help it. They have to buy another ticket which cost them another RM100. BUt, I think they can get it back after the event.
The food was nice, esprecially for hungry ghosts like us which had starved for weeks...(hehe...) Ginger told me he liked the desert and lamb chop. But, I didn't manage to grab one...(sob~sob) But, I still enjoy that night very much.
Okay...picture time!!!
Taking photo infront at the entrance
Jason, Daniel H, Leon, Joshua (acting cute~ ..VOMIT) and MEE
"Hi Boss!"
The marketing manager-- Dwayne
Sponsor in-charge -- Kumiko
AUSMAT couple - KCV & Ah Beng (looked like a rapist...opps!)
阿明。。。不要!!哈哈。。。
Nicky & expensive mistress - PohHui
(Sarah!!! close your eyes!! I smelt something like ethanoic acid...hehe)
Nicky: 宝慧是我们班的贵妇 (正在努力学习华语)
Me: Bravo!!
My roomate with expensive mistress
the prom King & Queen dancing with the guests at the dance floor
group picture with Jade, the Dragon Ball lady (called by 展运。。。正在暗爽)
me to Chang Win: Where're you staring at? haha...shhh...I won't tell HER larr...haha
Report yourself to the dance floor!!
A group of psychotic guys with two girls...haha
AUSMAT family
EMO-ing XP..haha (nice shot! Leon!)
(-___-lll) a group of drunken guys...although alcoholic drinks are prohibited XP
complete AUSMAT family
I LOVE u GUYs!!
It's an exhausting night....Daniel and I reached hostel at around one something...
On the next day, everybody complain about muscle pain..haha
Perhaps, we danced too much on the previous night.
Memory to be remembered forever!

No comments: