Saturday, January 2, 2010

Feelings... ...

Yesterday met up with Mr. Turtle and Mr. Cool in Kedah for the last time before they fly.
Times really passes by fast......

A few days more they're flying to Germany to further their education.....
for more than 3 years.
After 3 or 4 years, will we meet again? I think YES, since Penang and Kedah is so close.

But, will we be the same?
Same like what we are now
a teenager,
bunch of youngsters with endless passion for life?

(Be aware, emo factor is in the air now.....)
When I'm emo, I always ask myself:

"Why we are given the ability to feel?"
eventhough I knew the answer deep down my heart.


Feelings made me longing to meet new people,
new friends,
new relationship (not the play boy type!)

Those excitement and thrill
dissapoiment and uncertainty
I don't like the feelings being alone in my hostel
but, it makes me reassure my own feelings
Feelings to my friends and pals.

Frankly speaking, the type of relationship I don't really like is




LOOOOooooooooooNG distance relationship.


To me, all the facebook, friendster, blogs merely have the power



to let me understand my friends better. (but, what to do?)




时间久了,咖啡是会越冲越淡的
(kopi-O kau will eventually becomes kopi-si-mai-liao, which means diluted coffee without sugar and milk)

(__ ____ lll)
人之间的感情也一样。。。。。。












It's hard to differentiate whether it's a sun set or it's a dawn of sun


when you're far from it......


(Habis EMO!! Yay~)

4 comments:

Joel,约珥 said...

treasure the friends we owe^^

natto said...

long distance relationship also okay what. :)


the absence will make the heart grow fonder.


or something like dat lahhh... haha!

Song said...

me to Joel: Ya....I know.

me to natto: haha....k loo...next time, you go australia and find 1 mat salleh....haha

Imran Ar said...

nice photo... :D