Thursday, April 22, 2010

2 movies I hope to watch

歲月神偷 aka 1969 太空漫游 (echoes of rainbow. )
It's a Hong Kong based movie. I like the name of the movie and the theme. Watching the trailer just brought me back to my past. XD
I like a quote from the trailer :
"如果你想再见你最深爱的人,那你就得将她最深爱的东西全部扔进苦海里。如果那苦海满了,你们就可以重逢"
"If you want to meet the one who you love the most, you must throw all the things which she/he loves most nto the raging sea. You will be able to see her/him when the sea flooded.
The reason I wanted to watch this movie is because of the special theme.
A doll filled with air which Japanese Otaku often use to fulfill their craving for a soul mate is turned into something touching....and meaningful.

Anyone got these 2 movies?

non main stream movies on youtube and these

two are those which I really hope to watch. One is 歲月神偷 echoes of the rainbow

aka 1969太空漫游. It's a Hong Kong based movie. I don't know why, but the trailer just remind me of all in the past.

Another one would be 空気人形 air doll. It's theme caught my attention.

From an aired doll which Japanese Otaku usually use to fulfill their craving for a girl friend, the director of this film can thought of such a good story, and again..... the trailer is interesting!



No comments: