Saturday, May 1, 2010

FINALLY!!!

It has been so long..................................................
Long until I feel like my neck's going to break if it continue to grow another few inches more.
On the journey of finding our permanent accommodation, I learnt lots of things.
Actually nothing much, just discover how to make an appointment to view the house, what documents are needed for the agreement and how to deal with different real estate agents.
and of course.... familiarise with their accent.... I can't believe I actually used 'Sorry..','I beg your pardon', 'can you repeat it again?','the signal was not clear, do you mind saying it again?'...etc.....
for more around 10 times
IN A SINGLE PHONE CALL!!!! (IELTS listening test? narhh~)

Furthermore, it can be said it's my very first time renting a house...... the process almost make me crumble.... luckily, friends are always around.
THANKS GUYS!

Thank God, finally......
we get a house!A HOUSE!!!
妈叻!A HOUSE!!!

Special thanks to Aziz, Zul and Azim..... for letting us tumpang for 3 months.....
really, thanks a lot! (T___T)V

Okay, time to get all the stuffs!
Bed, washing machine, refrigerator..... what else? (?_?)

double story with a small lawn... PERFECT arrh!!

2 comments:

Siew Wuen said...

Jealous la!![Flood ur blog with saliva..]
=P

Song said...

no need to jealous.. you can also