Friday, October 22, 2010

toot-toot-toot...

With the up coming history & theory in Design test, my first year as a Uni student is going to be called an end. fast... so fast.... DAMN DAMN FAST!

Still remember how we used to struggle during PTS, UPSR, PMR, SPM and the interview that change my life...... later, the matriculation studies.... till now.

Time's walking on a kitty's legs .... =l

I think I should identify the differences between the education in Malaysia and Aussie.
Or should I say 'before-Uni' versus 'during-Uni'

In Malaysia, the first thing that the teachers/lecturers will say during the first class is
-how much you need to cover
-how difficult it's going to be, to cover all of them
-how pathetic you will end up if you miss the class.
-how ridiculous you may get if you didn't keep a consistent work
-how horrible you'll end up if you fail this and that, that and that, and that and THAT!
TAKE THAT!

In Tassie/Uni, you'll hear lots of things except those mentioned above. It's simply more to the Happy-go-lucky and self-directed type.
In Malaysia, lecturer will warn you : "Happy? Lucky? GO DIE LAAAh!" XD (kidding...)

I've no idea why I wrote this post.... haha

~R~A~N~D~O~M~N~E~S~S

Oh ya! BTW, I just went to an Indian Restaurant for trial a.k.a probation, as a kitchen hand (that's what they call) I would call it dish washer and minor preparation work. It's better than facing the pan & wok, which is sizzling hot.
About the pay? $40 for one night (7pm-10pm~11pm)

Undecided......
I told the manager I will ring them up if I decided to stay ... who knows?

Done our final project, which requireS us to build something functional in reality.....

My personal reflection on this project:
- Open your eyes when you're choosing a group (O_O)
- Just do whatever you think is necessary
- It's better to work like a horse and sweat like a pig,
rather than letting the whole boat sinks (but there'll be no next time)
- it may appear unimpressive to you, but when it actually functions, you will get something more than SATISFACTION XD
- eat less salt (to control your blood pressure when dealing with 'always-changing' situation )
- eat more banana and chocolate (they bring you happiness and supply you with energy when you're F-ucked up with all the F-ucking things XS
- Architecture doesn't mean insufficient sleep, it means very-effective time management.
- Don't think, just simply think will carry you NO WHERE!!
Lastly, put faith in yourself.

2 comments:

Bentuckee said...

why. ur group mates very cham meh? lol

Song said...

not all... just that sometimes I did feel kind of fl_lCked up.... you know laa... group work XD

but.. good to feel it again!