Friday, November 5, 2010

call me part time fisherman

My Uni holidays have commenced since last Friday and even though I got myself 2 casual work, life still seemed to be pretty empty and soul-less. hmm... perhaps going to find more jobs ($~$)

Besides eating, sleeping, breathing, shitting and working, life without Uni would be
FISHING!!! (you've no other choice in Tasmania)
and today, I went fishing again with some friends.
The special thing about this fishing trip is that an old 'pak cik' joint us this time. If not mistaken he's someone's father, and grandfather of 20+ grandchildren. bahagia nyer~~

nothing special actually, just that he reminded me of my grandfathers when I helped him to change his fishing line (because they get tangled up too often and I suggest him to change the whole line)

我就在淡水河的 旁边
我看着太阳 慢慢不见
每天一到了这个时候
我会在回家的公车上面

就快要爱上了淡水

No comments: