Thursday, November 11, 2010

Random.... random...


Few days ago, I switched on the TV, and jumped from channel to channel.... suddenly, I heard somebody's talking in Mandarin and Malaysian HOKKIEN some more!!!
At that point, my instinct told me to stop and stare.....

ohhh.... it's the movie "20, 30, 40". For those don't know about this, it's actually a Mandarin movie which revolves around the life of three women, who are at the different stage of their life.

THREE MAIN CHARACTERs
李心洁, a 20 year old Malaysian Chinese girl who found herself caught between her dream and the reality. Her parents asked her to find a mundane, monotonous job which offers a stable income. However, she insisted to venture to Taiwan, a country which she believes she will find her stardom. That's the final straw of her dream
However, things are not that simple... (=_=)
My comment on this character : 梦想与现实是能共存的,你确定吗?

刘若英,an air-stewardess in her early thirties and still single. She has no confidence in men and relationship. However, she still try her best to find her Mr. Right... ... a middle-age doctor who is other's husband at the same time? or a young artist who has an unstable career, but still single?
My comment on this character : 如果你相信,你就得耐心等待

张艾嘉, with a '4' hanging infront of her age, she owned a happy family and her own flower shop. However, her marriage ended with a shocking discovery of a third party...... A woman with a heart broken.... what's the remedy?
My comment on this character : 天底下最可悲的人是抛弃自己的自己

Actually, I noticed this movie long time ago (it's produced in 2004, which means I'm already in secondary school), just that I thought it is another brainless movie, with tonnes of women flaunting their gigantic boobs and exaggerated body figures in front of innocent viewers. However, I found this movie rather tauntingly meaningful and made me think a lot.

Someone told me before :
"You'll have different opinions on your previous act, especially when you viewed it after some years, when you are more grown-up and tasted more of your LIFE"

currently enjoying 《把悲伤留给自己》
nitez

No comments: