Sunday, February 12, 2012

非诚勿扰2


Watch a chinese movie downloaded from Youtube. *which the quality sucks!*
It's called 《非诚勿扰2》 or  "Your are the One II"
The movie kicks off with a de-wedding ceremony. Where a ceremony is created to celebrate the breaking up of a married couple. It's my first time knowing about this kind of ceremony as *for Asians* big celebration is always for something good, or is it?
The first half of the movie is just an average, revolving around a story of an almost-married couple. Lack with confidence, they decided to have a test-run on how well would they adapt to a married couple's life.
The husband's always truthful and straight-forward, while the wife's the type who knew the actual answer, but always never want to 'know' about it. So.... you can guess what's next.

However, there's a scene which impresses me a LOT! It's about the friend of the main characters, who found himself having Melanoma, and dying pretty soon.
It may sound absurd, but he held the first anniversary of his own funeral, while he's still conscious and alive!
His intention was to see as many people as he could and listen to what they have in their minds about him. After that, he chose to commit suicide and ordered to be planted in a pot.

Odd huh? Not really, it does make sense ... to me. XP

Well...
I like the poem recited by his daughter to him
(during the so-call first funeral anniversary):

"你见
或者  不见我
我就在那里
不悲-不喜

你念
或者不念我
情就在那里
不来-不去

你爱
或者不爱我
爱就在那里
不增-不减

你跟
或者不跟我
我的手
就在你手里
不舍-不弃

来我的怀里
或者
让我住进你心里

默然   相爱
寂静   欢喜"

"Notice me
Or not.
I'm always there,
not being joyful nor
feeling sad.

Miss me
Or not.
The feeling is undeniable
Just like it has never absent
nor present in my life.

Love me
Or not.
It will always be there
Never increased
nor diminishable.

Being together
Or not.
It is your choice.
Knowing my own hand
never leaves.

It doesn't matter
Whether it's your bosom
or my heart.

In silence, we love
In still, we celebrate."
(translated based on my own interpretation)


No comments: