Friday, February 3, 2012

Back to normal

After 10 hours of rushing.... I'm back home, on the Island of Oriental Pearl.

The past 3 weeks were really really AWESOME!!

Cause....I

Met up with some old friends and family members ,whom I have not seen for 2 years.
Had lots of laughter and chatter, those I missed in these two years time.
Chat about life, school, results, environment in Aus, new friends, old friends, BGR....haha
Conclusion?
All of us are definitely growing up FAST!

Well, it's not gathering if there isn't any food, especially street food.
(that's why my body weight shoot aaaaaaaaaaaaaalllll the way up to 82+kg in just TWO WEEKS!!! TWO F***KING WEEKS!!! Do your maths and tell me what will happen if I stay there for a month! HOLY SHAIT!) XP

Another 10 hours of rushing..... I'm back, back in Tassie.

It recalls all the departure scenes I had 2 years ago.
14th Februray 2010, the night which I doubt I'll ever forget.
Rahimee and mee, both first time flying overseas.
Having our first-ever air-plane meal on CNY eve,
Only the stormy conditions across Jakarta night sky could describe my feelings.

This time, it's not better than the previous one.
Lost my baggage at Tulangmarine airport..... oh damn~!
Luckily, I kept all my cash and documents in my carry-on bags.
At the same time, I'm glad to meet a few inspirational figures on my journey.
A young (not more than 5 years old) but very independent Vietnamese girl who is born in Melbourne.
Sitting beside a complete stranger, all by herself (which is me), yet she's calm and confident when I converse with her. KAWAII neh!
Another one is the stranger who helped to send my wallet to the information counter.
Amidst the franticness of losing my checked-in luggage, unconsciously, I dropped my wallet when purchasing drinking water from a shop.
Thanks again for saving my time and energy to make a new passport, IC and student ID.

well.... back to normal.
Miss yall!

No comments: