Monday, July 23, 2012

Banana cake 吃蕉



It has been a week since the Uni recommences ....
Final semester for my degree, nervous...nervous....
3 years... it felt so short, and yet so damn long as well.
Hmm.... 老了..hahaha
This reminded me of the conversation I had with my college teacher, she was like
"WHAT!? You guys graduating this year end?!! I FELT SO OLD NOW!"
haha... LOL Ms Effa XP time to get married huh? =D

On the other hand, I had a great potluck with a few of my classmates during the weekend.
Well, better get a decent chill before having the rush mania again. XP

Well, not a big group, just around 15 of us. We had it partially steamboat and partially hot plate.
I prepared a banana cake, as it's quite cheap (bought a box of banana, around 10kg for $10). 
and made it again today.... haha... too much banana, which leads to endorphins overload....
*HAPPY**HAPPY**HAPPY**HAPPY**HAPPY**HAPPY**HAPPY*

The sponge cake base, not really fluffy, but passable as it's really easy to make.
MALAS mah~


   
I added more banana to make it more banana-ish
Monkey boy, you want? (my bro)

A layer of  calorie ..... !!!
Who cares~ as long as it's nice >=D

The middle part could be more fluffy... haha
My classmates teased me : Portfolio for marry huh?
你要'嫁'豪门huh?
Me : 这个叫作万能大丈夫!
能伸能缩.
。。。所谓。。。
入的厅堂,
进得厨房,
还上得大床呢!


中了这首歌的毒。。。
虽然技巧麻麻地而已,但越听越顺~

No comments: