Monday, July 16, 2012

Here it goes again!

*SIGH~*
Second semester of my final year in degree is finally here...
The past holiday felt really short, way too short...=S

Well, time to get more serious. =D

Had a really weird dream yesterday night, the setting was at an airport....
looked like Penang airport, but sometimes it looked like the one in Melbourne, Tasmania, Sydney and Adelaide....haha
I can't recall much, but I was certainly packing, packing and repacking my luggage.
It's not big, just a 75L knapsack, with just a few pairs of clothings.
But, I just keep rearranging all of them... while the air stewardess screaming my name from the departure counter...FINAL CALL FOR MR WANG! MR WANG!!!
(she even used the foul word) FINAL **CKING CALL FOR **CKING MR WANG!....haha

And the flight is heading to lots of countries at once. Korea, Japan, Taiwan, US, UK, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia...haha
=_____= lll

My whole body was sweating, or should I say 'soaking' in sweat? eeww~
I just  pack and pack and pack  pack and pack and pack  pack and pack and pack  pack and pack and pack  pack and pack and pack  pack and pack and pack  pack and pack and pack  pack and pack and pack  pack and pack and pack  pack and pack and pack  pack and pack and pack  pack and pack and pack  pack and pack and pack .....

(can't really recall the rest)


No comments: