Sunday, August 12, 2012

Baking&Eating 千层豆沙酥饼

I'm still taking architecture, not baking yeah~
Well, since it's another not-too-busy weekend, 
I decided to give the 'thousand-layers-pastry' another go.

For this go, I used a simpler recipe (chinese version), which doesn't require shortening etc.
just flour, water and oil.
The result is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~ better than what I've expected!!!
For the filling, I used a canned sweetened black bean paste(豆沙)bought from Asian grocery shop.

Was thinking of putting some sesame seed on top... but forgotten to buy
*long sigh*

Before I start devouring my prey..... XP
Take a section view of it =D




Flaky! FLAKY!!! FLAKY!!!

*Back to my reading for tomorrow's History class*



2 comments:

Vachel said...

OMG u r so geng,can even bake thousand layers piahhhhhh
droolssss i wan!!
haaha

Song said...

haha....not as hard as what you're imagining actually.
=D