Sunday, June 23, 2013

1t time Pao-wer puff boy

CALL ME PAO-WER PUFF BOY!!! or MAN?
arhhh.... what ever lah...haha
*Excuse me for the excitement*
It's not usual to get cheap asian food in Tassie.... so... I decided to make it myself!
First time playing with pao, so don't set your expectation to be too high.

First, started with all these tiny "pao-kia"

Inside the pao-kia's are these: (VEGAN)
- dried tofu
- wombok
- Shitake mushroom
- carrot
- garlic
- ginger

Looked kinda like something that you 
would vomit after a big night out, 
don't you think so? 
hahah...ewww~ XP


Then, straight into the steamer! YAYAYAYAY!

FINALLY!!!!  THEY're OUT !
*taking a deep breath*


DA LANG!!! 
Okay, I admit it does looked like a vomit-ish pao...
but, besides a little too much pepper, 
I give my self a
BIG BIG YUM!


All the PAO KIAs~
Even tiny stuff like these pao kias are able to lighten up my day and night.
Noooow............What's NEXT?

1 comment:

Vachel said...

It's birthday paos??? haha
Happy Birthday Paowerpuff kia xDD