Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A journey worth the wait

Been almost 3 weeks since my summer break kicked in.
Didn't really do much but
lying on my bed,
tossing around like pig,
cook and eat some proper meals,
did some camping,
fishing, sand castle building,
dreaming... etc.

Oh my god, how am I going to survive after THIS!!!!
Most of my friends will be back home by the end of this week,
OMG...... gonna be so bored after this.

At the moment, I'm trying to find a summer placement in an archi firm
*fingers crossed*
Worse come worst,
might as well go back to the restaurant which I used to work.
But, still, hope to get some working experience which're
more related to the field I'm in at the moment.

Some of the photos of the camping trip:

Not sure what kind of tree is this,
but for sure, IT's PRETTY!

The tree in full view
 
Three is a good number =D

Man, busy businessman =D

Gonna get myself a shack for retirement!

Jerry gonna love this so much!

Hawthorn flower 山楂花

Love the rocky texture of the Western tiers

Simply SERENE!

We met an old man on our way to the campsite.
*It's my second time meeting him! Glad he still remember!*

Old man and his rainbow trout

My best travel gear.....
gonna stock up more during X'mas (if got enough money)

Lala!!!! Used to get lots of these back home

Crab: Let go of me! You son of a Beach!

Cooking session at night *pardon me for the blurriness*

There's actually a path down there.

=P

hmmm.... quite an enjoyable trip actually,
despite most of my friends having to lay in bed for the next few days...
haha.... Old man ~

So tempted to travel to northern Aussie....
but cost so much, OMG.
need more planning and *kaching kaching*

Head's everywhere now...
Chiao~

2 comments:

Vachel said...

I wan a summer break too!!

SONG said...

hahah... u have it every single day!