Sunday, November 24, 2013

Interviews

Just told my parents that mostly
I'm not going back till grad.

Reason?

First, better for them to save for my grad trip,
NO FXCKING AEROPLANE this time! haha....
(even though I know there still will be)

Second is to prepare for my final. (which is next year)
We have to find a site and I prefer it to be in Aus
(so that we can interact with the tutors better
as they know the local context and get the most out of them
and ourselves.)

Well, at the moment,
applied multiple architecture firms in Tassie.
Many applied saying they don't have spot for a summer placement.

So far, going for one interview next week.
It's gonna be in Hobart *which means have find some where to stay*.
and tomorrow's going to have an interview for a wholesaler position.
sort of like supermarket thing.

VERY VERY worried, 
especially my first ever archi interview!!!!!!
Hope I know what I'm talking.
If not, better shit myself in ma pants
>______<!!!!

Hope everything runs silky smooth!
=DDDDDDD

1 comment:

Vachel said...

awww gonna miss you! anways jiayou! I wan go ur convo!