Thursday, January 9, 2014

Little Miss Sunshine


Been wanting to watch this movie for quite some time...
Instinct just tell me that it is gonna be one not to be missed.
Well..... after watching, I think my instinct's right after all.

It's a story on how a normal family got on a road trip 
to send their little princess to the 
"Little Miss Sunshine Pageant Competition" in California.

Sounds like a story line that can't be anymore normal?
That's the catch!
It's so normal that it got all the sh#t in life.
Couples who are struggling to keep the family on,
Gay uncle who failed in whatever he tried to do,
including committing suicide XP,
Eldest son who's in his puberty stage where mood swing is unpredictable,
and a grandpa on regular heroin dose
and of course, our lovely little princess in the house. =D

Sort of reminded me of my own family.
Especially the part where the mum
failed to calm her adolescent son.
and have to rely on the little princess.....
With just a little hug around her brother's neck
and thing's settled in silence.

and the part when the whole family
simply went crazy on the stage!
OMG..... I choked so much on my own laugh!

and main theme of the movie is:
"When life gives you lemons,
F#ck every single lemons
and don't forget to f#ck LIFE too!"
 *pardon me for that, but that's what I get from the movie*
XP

Overall, 9 out of 10!
WOOSH!! =D

1 comment:

Vachel said...

我喜欢 "When life gives you lemons,
F#ck every single lemons
and don't forget to f#ck LIFE too!" hahahahah!

btw miss u much,so long din update!