Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Tassie songbird

It's been some time since I last did some music hopping...
well... it means listening to some random artists.

This time I've discovered that
tassie actually has some hidden gem as well.

Featured artist : Chris Coleman



Out of all his work on Your tube,
I personally like this one the most.
Somehow, images of my parents just appeared
out of no where.
=')

Not sure which stage are they in now.
But,
do hope that all is fine back home.
Miss you guys <3. *ewww*

Another track that I like is his "Go Home".


"I don't care.
You get up
get dressed 
wash face, breakfast
walk under streetlight
till you get home.

Fall down
deep breath
smile, fake it
you'll be fine,
soon you'll be home."

It somehow depicts the moment
when you feel like doing nothing.
especially with winter around the corner.
*sigh*

still ...

"You get up,
get dressed
wash face
breakfast.

Go home."

No comments: