Friday, December 26, 2008

Tagged by NaD

Here are the rules ;
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tag 10 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Link the person who tagged you.
5. Leave a comment for each blogger.
6.You are not allowed to tag back the person who tagged you.

7 facts about me??
-A guy
-Not a girl
-A Homosapiens
-An Earth resident
-Not an alien
-A Chinese
-A non-Bumi
(errr.....rubbish)

01. what is the most important thing in your life
F&F (fast and furious?) It's friends and family

2. what is the last thing you bought with your own money?
hmm....my money? The $$ I earned? erm.......I think it's CDs

03. where do you wish to get married
On the longest hanging bridge made from fragile vine+wooden planks in the middle of no where located in the Amazon jungle with the wind blowing strongly as if a hurrican is coming......haha

04. how old do you think you will get permanently owned by your lover
erm.....love can't be measured by time, can it?

05. are you in love
YES!!! Seriously in L-O-V-E!!But not the way you all think.. (hehe) It's with my family and friends. XD

06. where was the last restaurant you had dinner at
Sri Ananda- A Indian restaurant in my hometown.

07. name the latest book you bought
Does pirated one counts? If not, then it's my physics textbook.

8. what is your full name
$$$$$$WANG$$$$$$$$ Woei Song (haha...no wonder Afif keep calling me orang kaya....(+__=)

09. do you prefer mother or father
Most of the people would say they love both, right? But for me, I prefer my mother although I love both of them. Mostly son would stick to mother while daughter would with father.

10. name a person that you really wish to meet in your real life for the first time
Someone who will give me a lot $$$$$$ when we meet (haha...Encik WANG!!)

11. christina or britney
They're nothing. I prefer Mr. Wang (self-boasting) .

12. do you do your own laundry?
In hostel - Yes, of course. It's something inevitable.
In hometown - Wait lah!!! haha...

13. the most exciting place you want to go?
A place where RM1000 notes grow on trees ( that's the ultimate aim of government spending millions and millions on studying bio-engineering...haha)

14. hugs or kisses ?
Please contact my personal secretary and fill up a form. Let me warn you first, there's millions on the waiting list.

15. point out five things about the person who tagged you
-Empat biji mata, although she wears contact lens.
-A Malay lady or woman?
-A RED lover
-A little bit hyper (actually it's super-hyper...among the malay classmates)
-Quite sporting

16. eight things i’m passionate about
-Love (but I don't like to show it...hehe....)
-Nature
-Sports
-Others' cultures
-Social skills
-Food
-HOLIDAY!!!
-Cats and dogs

17. eight books i have read recently
erm....Don't remind me of books!!! (all the holiday mood is gone.....PUFF!)

18. eight songs i’ve been listening over and over again
1) ้ เจอะ หนี่ Waiting For You ตี่ตี๋
2) 612 星球 - SHE
3) Missing you - Van Fan
4) 只要你在 - 箫闳仁
5) When will I see your face again? - Jamie Scott
6) 无乐不做 - Van Fan
7) Love is hard - James Morrison
8) 草戒指 - Y2J
(extra) Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (I heard this everwhere I go....When is Santa coming to mine?)

19. eight things i learned this year
-Life is fragile
-The Bad is not always the bad, but it's the good that make Bad bad.(catch what I'm trying to say?)
-Physics can be really boring...thanks!! Mr. Che*!!! (ya...a lot)
-Thai songs are not bad!!
-One-Utama is BIG.
-It's possible to walk to Tesco and carry the things bought and walk back. (aduhai....kesian)
-Please ask others if you don't understand.....but not Mr. Ch*e and Mr. Ko* AS
-Cherish the thing you owned.

20. 10 persons you tag
I don't like to tag others larr....lazy (+__<)

No comments: