Friday, December 12, 2008

A Thai-movie...XD

This few days, time seemed to pass realy-REALY
S.........l.................Oooooooooo...........................w.......................
Therefore, I watched a Thai movie using Youtube. The name of the movie is
'ปิดเทอมใหญ่ หัวใจว้าวุ่น'


Who knows what does it mean? The movie is also known as 'Hormone". How I found out about this Thai movie? Actually, it was a movie which was advertised in the KL rapid bus. (Still remember it, Daniel?) When I first saw it, I just can't forget about the trailer. So, I decided to look out for it during this holiday.


hmm....It's a comedy filled with romance and it's quite suitable for youngsters or teenagers to watch (just like me...) It's generally about the love affairs of 8 youngsters, how they overcome it, what unexpected happened.....it's just amusing!

Yah!! GUYs!!! I highly recommend this movie for you all!! Because in this movie, you will be able to learn many usefull skills to.... ahem.....you know, I know lah!! XP haha.....
There is 4 stories. First, it's about a betrayal of a guy towards his girlfriend on their annual anniversary. Second, it's about 2 teenage boys ( I call them boys because they just .... looked like boys...haha) who are very-close friend to each other fighting to win a girl's handphone number. Another story is about a Thai girl striving hard to learn Chinese in order to amaze a Taiwanese artists and in the end...(you watch yourself lah!). Last story is about a typical, ordinary, realy-not-outstanding guy trying to confess his love to a beatiful, gorgeous girl and he tried very hard....(I like this story the most)
Going to watch it? You should....unless if you prefer action packed movie and is somebody who is 100% anti-romance...DON'T WATCH IT!!
Aft6er watching.......erm.....felt a bit LONEly...haha (in some perspective ONLY)


The acting crew.....saw a fake paper man? He's the Taiwanese singer. XP




The trio.....it's GOOD to be YOUNG!! woohoo!

6 comments:

KazkiBear said...

有点吸引~我比较喜欢泰国恐怖片啦,尤其是4bia,真的吓死我,你应该看看的,然后来比较下~里面的也是会学会很多东东的~

ъчḶέэ™ said...

erm, my fren said that one of the heroine is actually a AV gal... ops...
haha...

Song said...

< KazkiBear >haha....not very interested in horror movie...once in a while is still ok
< ъчḶέэ™ >shi meh?haha...I din't know that.

Matluthfi90 said...

woo, I nver know mr kok taught u movie promotion besides movie review. he3

Song said...

haha....apply what we learn!!!
haha.....you must watch!! especially some scenes, you can learn some techniques. XP

NanNaE-naNnA~ said...

hey, i watched the movie already~
WAHT THE HELL?????...
the girl's name is NANA

feel like changing my name lorh~

btw, the 'boys'...very cute
but they both sounded like chipmunks.. haha :D