Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ms.Kaemie's mom

Let me introduce my girlfriend to you all. Her name is Kaemie (ya...pronounced as the 'Chemi' in Chemistry). I'm lazy to type again about her story, so just visit the link below :
So, get it? Now, this post is for her mother Ms. Pleema. I don't know how to describe her look but I do sketched it down yesterday during our Kaemies-try class.....It's DAMN freaking boring and it's killing all my brain cells every seconds.

When I am attending that class, I feel like the aging process in my body has been accelerated to it's maximum speed. Arhhh.......

it makes me feels redundant.....

It makes my my eye lids grow heavier......

It makes me lost my way in studies.......

It makes me feel like yelling deep in my heart every time I saw the word 'KAEMIES-TRY'...

It makes me wanna kill myself.......

It makes me feel helpless and defencelss......

It hypnotises me whenever I stare at her eyes.....

It triggers my nerves whenever I heard "XXX, are you understand? Dapat?"

It makes me want to throw all the tables and chairs straight at her face.....

It makes me think that women who wear high heels are arrogant and are B1TC l-l y !!! (only applied on particular people)

It gives me headache everytime I finished that class.....

I have to sleep....I have to rest ......

When there is another lesson after that class, I have to go to toilet.....

Wet face and give myself a few good and hard slaps on my face.....(just kidding...)
It's so vague and I was left in vain.......

But, what can I do?
First, take a deep breath....a deep.... deep........breathe
Breathe in.....(sucking air into my lung....)
and smile....a BIG..... BIG.....REALLY REALLY BIG SMILE....

and shout
"F*** YOU MS PLEEMA!!!"
(hidden text)

Oh class, I'm so sorli...I know it's my fault for this time...

AND ONLY FOR THIS TIME!!!(something missing)

No comments: