Saturday, April 4, 2009

Small gathering at 'Halia'


Yesterday night, around 30 SC (Student Council) members including Daniel and I, and a few KBU staves spent our night at Sime Darby Convention Hall. We had a buffet dinner at 'Halia', a restaurant located at the ground floor in Sime Darby Convention Hall. Basically, we had a great time chatting while eating. The variety of food was just at an average level. There were Kebab, tomato soup, pasta, roast lamb (no thanks!!), nasi tomato, grilled seafood, salad and some dessert. Everytime I go to a buffet dinner, I will ensure that I will stuff myself with tons of food until I can barely breathe and move my legs. It reminded me of the time when I went to Seoul Garden with Ah Beng.....what an unbreathe-able experience.... (X_X)
As usual, pictures are always taken everytime we went out.
Before we depart



hungry....

Picture took outside the restaurant

The architecture of the restaurant

Darren waiting for the waiter to serve him the sausages
the chef was preparing the food



salmon!!

The salad



The girls


The guys



Boss and Mrs. Boss (>_<)


d-couple : Yong Jian an dHui Shan


Something is seriously wrong....(-___-lll)



OMG...it's so wrong....

From left: Jason who refused to wear a formal shirt,
Bernie who BLING-ed,
Daniel - the one who can go hyper without alcohol (-__=lll)
and me with the menu



Daniel, me, Mr. Ho, Mr. Kamal and Ms. Effa


HAPPY FAMILY

We ate from around 7pm until 11pm. Then, Jade, Daniel and I went back in Jason's car.
Night was no over yet. We met with Ah Beng and watched movie using Daniel's laptop until around 0230. Time for relaxation has to be stopped for a while. Now, it's time for homework and assignment.
'CHAO!'

No comments: