Friday, May 22, 2009

I need consistency

Recently, I got back the previous topic test results. For some subjects, I was quite satisfied but, for some, I was a bit dissapointed.
"How are you going to expect me to give you an A? If you don't show me a consistent good performance..."
'PAK--!!!'
I can feel a stone being thrown onto my chest......(haha....maybe a bit too sensitive)
I'm not a person that always show a steady performance. There's a specific period nd I don't know when is it.....erbs..... Most of the time, it depends a lot on my mood. If I'm not feeling confortable or maybe due hormone imbalance, then whatever I do in that day will not end up nicely. However, if it's a sunny day and I wake up in a cheerful mood, then the out come at the end of the day will be out of expectation. (I mean the positive way...XP)
CONSISTENCY!!!
CONSISTENCY!!!!
I NEED CONSISTENCY!!!!!
p/s: somebody found book and returned it to the library....
it means I don't need to pay for it.
(emotionless....)

2 comments:

KazkiBear said...

what hapen?? r u ok??
lol..hormone imbalance?? drink sum orange juice..u r way~
cheer up~long journey 2 go..

Song said...

oklarr...haha
thanks anyway..
my brother toldme.