Tuesday, May 12, 2009

To Jay Chow's SIster

Dear Jay Chow's sister,

Sorry for the very late Mother's Day post
Sorry for not calling back often, like what Daniel does everyday. XD
Sorry for not be able to spend time with you
Sorry for letting you do all the laundry alone again....
Sorry for always waiting you to call, but not the other way round.
Sorry for all the thing I have done in the past 18 years that may hurt you.
Sorry for throwing tantrum at you in the past.
Sorry for making you not able to go back to Sg Petani as often as before.

Thank you for bringing me, SQ, Shuoh and Jai up.
I know it is not easy to bring up a child,
not to mention when there's two at the same time.
I know, you and Pa had worked hard for the family.
It's not easy to support a family.
Thank you.
Although Pa used to always throw tantrum....
your patience and tolerance will never be wasted.
Thank you for giving me a TRUE childhood....
Although in the process, me and SQ would always find some disagreement in it....
Thank you.

I know SQ and I may not be the perfect twins, not the one you dreamt.
Still remember the night when we gather around your laps,
asking you to repeat the story which you have told more than 10 times......
those fables you cut from the newspaper....
those days....those nights...
Thank you


I know I'm always the one who is more studborn and unreasonable
I'm always the one who rejects things that I don't like.
Thank you for having faith in me.
Having faith that I'll change some day.
Thank you for balancing up the whole family.
With all your love and sweat.
Thank you for marrying Pa
This is what we call 'neutralization'
Thank you for tolerating with Grandma
Although I know sometimes, it's her fault and impossible to tolerate.

Thank you for everything......

2 comments:

KazkiBear said...

i like dis post very much..i cn feel it..go on..do sumthng wil make
ur family n me(y me?) proud of u..nt try ur best..its 'do' ur best~~+u!!!

Song said...

haha....thanks.
You too!!! Don't be EMO any more...
(it's ok if it's just once in a while)
+U!!