Thursday, August 6, 2009

No surprises....

Listenning to Daughtry - No Surprise

Just finished that English presentation........our group basically no surprise
But, at least Aizat was praised for his improvement.
KEEP IT UP Aizat!(sorry..suara ku garau sikit....x macam dia XD)

Feel so stressed recently, homework piling up

Quote of the day from my lecturer: "It's a sicked building"
The 'it' is refering to my college......(shhhshhh.....)
I agree with him because actually I don't really like air-con room......
It's sickenning......maybe I so used to live without it...XD
....wasting time......
tik tok....tik tok..........

balik buat kerja

"It's no surprise I won't be here tomorrow.....
I can't believe that I stayed till today~
Yeah~ you and I will be a tough act to follow
But I know in time we'll find this was no surprise......."

2 comments:

natto said...

hello kitty voice:

"good work aizat!! keep it up!
all my group members also! very very good work!MB, and hany, u guys were great~ couldn't have done better w/out you! u guys are my life saviour~!" =D

Song said...

< rabitto > ahh...jangan...!! I'm going to have nightmare if you talk like that!!! XP. I like the u wif garau voice rather than that hello kitty voice..haha (nanti Aizat xbleh tahan)

(cough-cough...)of course u couldn't have done better without us! haha...perasan~~