Tuesday, August 18, 2009

This kind of feeling.......

I don't like the feeling of counting down to tests.
I don't like the feeling of cramming everything into my head.
I don't like the feeling of lecturers keep telling us
"mock exam is COMING!!"
I don't like the feeling of being pushed into piles of books.
I don't like the feeling of arranging everything in order.
I don't like the feeling of being asked about details about tests.
I don't like
I just don't like.

But, I know
Counting down to tests makes me more cautious about my studies.
Cramming everything into my head will never happen, if I have prepared early.
Endless nagging from lecturers mean they do care, really.
Piles of books are nothing but success' key.
Everything in order makes me able to speed up and proceed.
Lack of details is a sign of lazy...........

**What's the feeling you get when you see my new header?
Do let me know X)

2 comments:

Imran Ar said...

ALL the best!!!!
ngehee ... :)

SONG said...

thanks!! :)