Monday, February 22, 2010

First ever CNY overseas!


Last Saturday, due to the 2 words "FREE FOOD", I threw myself into a voluntary work at a CNY celebration. It can be considered my first ever social event I have participated in Tasmania. It's also the first time the Chinese Society get the chance to organize this CNY event (failed few years ago)

I was fetched up by some newly known friends and we headed to the town near Brisbane Street. Let the pictures od the talking...sorry (very limited time of internet and can't elaborate much)

More importantly, I received Ang Pow for the VEry Very Very VEry Very Very.......
FIRST DAMN TIME OVERSEAS!!! (I hope more coming after this) haha....XP

To my family members: I'm trying to live as good as possible, no worries! You all must take care too!

the lion dance!

some martial art performance...on how to pin down bad guys.

glutinous rice fish along the street.....a bit kesian & I ate them afterwards XD

a tall guy who was on of the main incharge on that day

lots of people that day...and we were so busy.....

Our international student advisor - Ms Andrea

She's a very nice woman!

Please don't air your family issues in the public....XP

2 main chefs

the paper folding stall

A very late Happy Chinese New Year everybody!

(at least it's before chap goh meh)

2 comments:

Siew Wuen said...

wah, so suang! im so envious...

Song said...

no larr....once in a while larr...school haven't start.
u should also find some activities there larr XP