Thursday, February 18, 2010

Translation of my feelings....(requested by SOMEBODY)

Through out my life, this is my very first time traveling to a place which I know not much of it.
"A place ulu-er than an ulu place", that's what my friend ah You said.

First time being overseas

First time being asked so many times "Are you alone?"

First time felt touched by a group of stupiad's at the airport...haha

First time dragging a luggage that is slightly lighter than my feeling deep down my heart

First time receiving the ugliest but the sincerest doll-key-chain on this world.

First time really feeling like going some where really farrrrrrr~~

First time letting my Reunion dinner being replaced by aeroplane meal

First time feeling confused and cold at the international air port

First time becoming an official 'foreigner'

First time witnessing caucasian kids waving at us (me & rahimi)

First time...

First time...

all these first time are telling me that

I need to WORK HARD!! GAMABTEH!! (canon blasting out!)

No comments: