Friday, August 27, 2010

It's holiday!!!

IT'S HOLIDAY!!! YEAh~

But .... looking at the submission list just spoil my mood......(booo...booooo)


Come'on, it's just a week holiday, it won't make any difference if you don't really enjoy it.

Ya.... whether I need to work or not during holidays, I still need to breathe.(what kind of argument is this? haha.... it sucks, but I like it!

So.... I've signed up for a day trip with the Singapore Student Association, to Cradle Mountain.

This time is 单枪上阵 (go into the war zone with a single spear, got it?)....coz I can't find any legs...kaki. DAMN~
It's so so so so hard to find someone to do some outdoor activities with me.
Another "DAMN!!!"

Anyway, happy holiday to all in Tassie and happy celebrating the Hungry Ghost Festival to those at home in 槟榔屿。XD

2 comments:

Vachel said...

well happy holidays =D and for ur previous post. connected with ur TWINS bro again :P to kno more check out his fb wall keke

Song said...

Thanks!
haha... I linked from him one XD