Saturday, August 14, 2010

Life resently ... ...

Life recently huh? (=___=)
Busier... and get to know a few more 'Ang Mor' classmates, all guys, because girls are way too sassy...haha
*Not appplicable to all, but majority XD

Yesterday, I just did a survey hosted by IDP. The reason is way too obvious : I will be able to stand a chance in winning an i-Pod out from billions of entries. XP

"How would you rate the country you are currently staying in for its security?
1 for 'Extremely concerned'
10 for 'Not concerned at all'
11 for 'I don't know'

I chose 22, 10 for trying to be positive =) , 1 for showing that I'm well alert with the local social problems. Another 11?
For all my local classmates (^~^)

I saw Calvin posted the shooting incident that happened yesterday on Facebook.
Is media a source of information on how to keep ourselves secure or a pill that everybody's taking to maintain or heighten the fear in their deepest heart?

Both, I think.

I'm going to talk about a friend of mine.

I knew him at the early days I reached Tasmania.
He's a Malaysian too. But he stayed in a different house, quite a distance from us.
He said he misses Malaysian food and always feel lonely when he cooks alone. Therefore, he wanted to join us for dinner, every night. Since then, our relationship grew stronger and stronger. Later, he even insisted that we should do our school work together. But, I can't deny his slackness in doing his work (just like someone in KBU XD) . Sigh...... But, there's one thing which I'm impressed with him - BRAVERY.
Dear architecture friends, would ever consider of using a small round, plasticine ball as your model? No details, no surface treatment, no scale..... simple yet , nice nothing.

After several months, he said he's having a serious financial problem. I believe. He said he wants to quite from eating dinner together with us. (FYI, we cook everyday). I accept without asking more of the reason.

He disappeared.... until the new semester started.

Something's wrong, I know.
He's no longer the guy I knew. He's like 'a new classmate'. He spoke so little in the class, most are involuntary conversation and are mainly questions directed from lecturers.

I tried to speak to him, but no response were heard. Not even the buzzing sound of the speaker.... Since then, I considered he accidentally glued his mouth with Elephant glue (like in 'House of Wax'). Suan le... ...

Around two weeks ago, three of my friends (including that friend) were involved in an accident.
It's not an ordinary accident. It didn't happen because of carelessness in both of the drivers. They were chased, and hit on purpose. But, luckily, no one was hurt. Just the car was a bit dented. Out of three, I think he is the one who still suffer from the post-accident psychology side effect.

In the class, an emotional face is his mask. I think the accident didn't impact on any of his main
limbs, but, I think his vocal chord was seriously injured.

The speaker was muted.

Yesterday, my friend needed some help from his friend, but they don't have each other's contact number. So I text him.

"When you get lemons in your life, make them into lemonade."
"What if I get a grumpy, old, sulking big lemmon? Which tasted like a bottle of Super Active-fast Panadol?"
"Erm.... Just let it rot and make it part of the compost!"

Hmm... the roses at my house front has started to grow new shoots on it.
Winter seems to be moving on....
I should too.
你要避我们,避吧
最好避得远远的。。。
我懒得跟你玩抓迷藏

No comments: