Thursday, August 29, 2013

Boredom before the break!

Still have one class and a submission till our mid sem break.
I'm not supposed to be free, but...
*sigh* I've just got sick with checking and rechecking my essay every day.
Every morning, the first thing I do when switch on my lappie is
TO CHECK THAT GOD DAMN ESSAY!
Well, not that I don't want it to end up good (never excellent though =S)
I just find that I change my mind every effing single time I read it.
The main point shifts whenever I glance through it.... till it is lost.
= _______ =  (tired)
Well, not gonna touch that piece of shit till the end of ma break!

It's Mrs Crabby's birthday and of course,
as her filial son, I CALLED.
She shared the same Birthday as my aunt,
so I never forget both of them!

The first ever question she threw at me is:
"Have you finish your instant noodles?"

Well, she knew my bachelor's life pretty well,
and did send me some instant noodles last semester.
But, I sure not see that question coming.
haa~ You're a champ Mum. =D

We chat for a little while and she told me
that she had a small celebration with my aunties
the night before.
I asked her how much (typical Chinese Chingchong man)
and she said it's not that costly,
roughly < RM20 per head.
haha... so Chinese, right?
I think so, but can't help it.
It's already in the blood. *chuckles*

Then, as the usual routine,
phone will be passed around the house.
Talked with my sis and realized that
SHE GOING INTO UNI THIS WEEKEND!!!
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!
The cabo kui is entering UNI liao!

Should have felt freaking old by now,
but, naaaah~
I'm young at heart mah! *puke*

Then, the phone got onto PigPig's hand.
He said he's gonna cook Mummy a feast!
Fish and Chippiiie!
He got Dory fillets from the market,
and planned to serve it crumbed, battered.
Of course, with salad and the CHIPS!
Now, I miss you all!
I think the last time I cook back home is
when I made a Vietnamese roll. YUM~
haha...卖花赞花香!

Always feel good when I called home.
Too bad, Mr Potato wasn't there (twice).
Well.... wait till ur Birthday, boy~

Ja-Ne!

P/s: My mum's sexy pose!

2 comments:

Vachel said...

I miss our gathering too! Faster come back!

Song said...

haha... sponsor me flight ticket n I shall be back in 5, 4 ,3,2.....1!