Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Mr P's Big day

It's my pa's B'day, but before I manage to call him,
HE CALLED ME... LOL~
Normally if I do call back, I call around afternoon/early evening,
that's when my mum's most bored time.
haha... If I were home,
I bet she will be eating her nut while reading newspaper at that time.

Well, again, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MR. P!
(the 'P' is not Papa, it's something else...well, only insiders know)

By the way, I bought this giant chocolate bar for post submission award.
Don't care about what the tutors think,
since they screw everyone up, every single time.
*JUST KIDDING*

*Drum rolls~*

HAIL THE ALMIGHTY 
1KG OVERSIZED 
CHOCK-COLATE!
(p/s: that's a 32cm ruler)


see me again when you see me XP


2 comments:

Vachel said...

Mr P stands for 番薯先生?哈哈
父子心灵相通ya!

SONG said...

haha..shhhh
XP