Saturday, October 11, 2008

A list of my lecturers

I have been in KBU for almost 3 months and I haven't introduce all of my lecturers yet. So, this post is specially created for them.

The first person to be staged of my blog is.....Da-dang-da-dang....Mr. A*. Who is he? He's my Malaysian studies' lecturer. A Malay, maybe in his thirties+, big in size, humorous, sarcastic. He certainly know how to crack some jokes (although sometimes is a bit over...XP) and when to stop. Is his class boring? erm.....only when he keep repeating the same jokes, it just make me sweat.....(-_- lll)

Secondly, I would like to invite my Physics lecturer- Mr Ch*e!!!

(let's put your hand together for him!!!)

He's a typical school teacher, you get what I mean? I hope you get it....hehe

His class is not boring at all!! (I think my nose is growing longer....arrhh!!! Pinochio!!!)
Yea...I'm not lying, it's not boring at ALL but only veryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryververyveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryveryveryvery veryvery sleep-inducing XD
(any of my classmate viewing this?...shhhhh...)
Besides, I think his wardrobe only has three colours of shirts.Either RED, BLUE or pale YELLOW and RED is his FAVOURITE colour. (RED is for "ONG"?who knows? haha...)
Further more, he likes to ask 'SO!! What is......?'
Notice the 'SO'? The 'SO' that had been used by him is SosososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososSososososososososo
sososososososososososososososososososososososososososSosososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososo many times until my classmates also know when he's going to use his "SO".
His gifted voice is also very unique with some sort of high frequency pitching...
SO,can u imagine when he says 'SO'?(haha...KAWAIne! next time he can play the role of Sakura in 'Naruto' haha...I'm so evilly-creative and innovative!haha!)
However, he's a responsible lecturer and very punctual. Hope he'll maintain this habit :)
Now, it's my English lecturer's showtime-Mr K*k
He has a typical British, Oxford, Cambridge, Australia, New Zealand, American, Mexican, Singapore, Malaysian..... accent when he speaks. (Did I missed any countries? XP)
Besides, he likes to use the phrase
"I'm not joking, you know?"
I heard so many times..... until my class-rep can also immitate his style of speaking. (haha...I'm not joking, you know? XD). However, he's also a RESPONSIBLE lecturer, let's salute at him!
(if he saw this, he must be so shiok until flying everywhere like crazy....haha.....shshhhh....)

Ting!Ting!Ting! NEXT!-Ms Eff*.

She's quite young and she's my Applicable Math lecturer. If I'm not mistaken, she's from the either Sabah or Sarawak. Nothing special about her and her notes are short and precise, with plenty of exercise. She's one of the teachers who is concern about our scholarship maintaining.

Another female teacher - Ms Pr**ma!

She is...ermm.....big in size, black, tall and her style of speaking has a little bit of foreign accent.

She likes to emphasize on our scholarship. I don't know how many times had she mentioned about the IMPORTANCE to maintain our grades!
'You've to get at least 80% of score to maintain your JPA sponsorship!" (I'm so sicked of listenning to it for so many times...)
"Yes, ms Pr**ma....." answer from us decently....haha!
Besides, I notice that her eye loope were sosososososo BIG until.....I think I can stuck a 50sen coin into it....haha....shshhhh...
By the way, since she's teaching me Chemistry, I would like to ask you guys a simple question-
Question:Is she considered as a heterogenous mixture or homogeneous mixture?
Ans: Of course she's a homogenous mixturelah! coz her skin colour is so black untill you can't see her in the dark as she will mix uniformly with the surrounding.....erbs.....(^>^)

Next is my Econom*c lecturer - Mr. K*k A*

He's the oldest among the lecturer who are teaching my class (I think...) His style of teaching is mainly on two words -SLOW & STEADY! When he speaks, you will feel like floating in the air and our bodies felt so so sosososo.... light....arhhh....

His class gave us a kind of simple and decent happiness. (VOMIT......)

You will feel like as if he is confessing his love on you...VOMIT again!! (>_<)
His style of explaining just make his students feel like falling into their first love...except ME!
You just can't resist it! face it and you'll know how it feels ...haha
ok!ok! if you want his number, ask from me! haha.....
Last but not least is our Moral lecturer - Ms Siti
Passed! Sorry but no comment! (haha....)
I just know that she likes to torture her students with Giga-tons and Tera-mountains and GigaTera-oceans of notes!
haha.....shhhhhhh......
OK!that's all!! Remember! shhh...shhh.....even if your name has been mentioned above...XP
Sila maafkan jika ada apa-apa yang silap dan salah....haha...I think there will be a lot of 'Maaf'....XP haha.....till here and take care!

7 comments:

NanNaE-naNnA~ said...

hahahha
really funny woei song...
u DO know that im gonna rat you out in class next week?
only if im feeling extra naughty and mischievious that day....
oh and please remind me to buy mr. chee a green shirt for his birthday...
he needs it~

and another thing- the second last line of your blogpost..add a 'kan' after the maaf.~

Anonymous said...

haha song.. my physics teacher is very funny also neh.

he always say...

i teach SAM b4,i teach SPM, i teach MAtrik, i teach ....... always the same mia... too long liao so didnt write all

bluesky89757

Song said...

< nanna-nannae >I won't mind if u rat me out.....haha.....so,when u r goin to search 4 a green shirt 4 him, call me!!I want to buy one with pink for him...XP. and thanks for the correction.
< bluesky89757 >haha...mayb u should post one like this too...haha. It's fun to be STUDENT!!!

Anonymous said...

:))
oh nooooOoooOOoo!!!!
i cant stop laughing when i read this!!!
*rolling on the floor*
i dun even realise mr. ch*e has shirts of only those colours!
it must be true that his class is a BIT of what u said... :P
hey, add me,add me!! this is nad from ur class!! ^^

Song said...

Hi!! NAd!Added dee!thanx 4 the visit!

tiaazmi said...

hahahhaaa..i can't stop laughing either!! My eyes are all wet!! I could feel my pancreas pecah..huuu.. LAWAK!! I never thought u've measured ms pre*a's eyes-50 cent?? how big is that!! hahaaa...and notice how many times she repeat " as far as____is concern"...I think I'm concerned enough..haha

And mr.c*ee's 'OIT' that could bring heart attack anytime..hahaaa..how could I ever forget my funny KBU lecturers..

sorryyyyy teachers!!

Song said...

haha....it's nice to have 'cute' lecturer like them...haha (-_-lll)