Monday, October 6, 2008

Visit to a prawn farm

It was Raya morning and my aunt planned to drive to her client's prawn farm in order to audit some of her account for the farm owner. Since I was soo free, I decided to follow her.

The farm was located at the border of Penang and Perak.yup! right after you saw a sign board "Terima kasih. Datang lagi! ", you will see another sign board "Selamat datang ke Perak".
What are we waiting for? Let's the pictures lead you !! XP
Saw the address? Sg BETUL BAWAH...haha....
I'm wondering if there is 'Sg SALAH ATAS'? XP
Workers from Nepal were busy capturing the prawn using the net.
p/s:they know Madarin very well,so dont scold them in Madarin..haha
arhh!!! Saw the prawn?They're still jumping in the basket!!
Hi!! Little 'Big Head' Prawn! (that's it's name XP)
OK!! Heading back!
This machine plays an important role in maintain the oxygen level in the water which ensures the prawn are able to live in the water. However, the machines consume a huge amount of electricity every month.....I heard around RM10 thousand.....(~__~lll)

Met a group of Malay boy on the way back. Did you notice he what he was wearing? XD
I had a sudden feeling want to wind down the window and shout
"SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!"

Scenery along the muddy aisle beside the paddy field....speechless(^X^)
This farm was owned by a Taiwanese bussinessman-Mr. Wu. It really opened up my eye! and this is the first time I saw such a big basket of BIG prawns still jumping lively infront of me.
Country road....take me home

2 comments:

Evon Hera Lee Jia Xin said...

cool man...
the sg salah atas...
haha...
take care...
gud luck!

Song said...

haha....thanx 4 ur visit XD
have a good day!