Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Losing of haemoglobin!!!

Yesterday, Nicholas and I went to the hall to donate our blood for the FIRST time in our lifetime.(Nicholas didn't donate on that day because he had a diarrhea just few days ago...hmm)

After filling the forms, I've to undergo a few section-checking your bloodtype,then wait to be questioned by the nurse. erm.....you must be wondering what're the questions, right? The nurse incharged will ask you about your sexual life and about your mate. It's still ok when she asked me questions like that, because I'm a good boy (Vomit!!) ....haha.....

(Meng Chai, are you?....XP story continues below) But, the way she asked is so weird.....
First, she'll stare at you like a dog staring at it's bone.(-_-lll).
Then, she'll use an almost unheard voice with an extremely low amplitude sound wave and whisper to you. (yup!girls....I know you all know how it feels.It's just like the way your boyfriend whispered besides you ear..Vomit!!!)
Mici a.k.a. nurse : "Pernah tak menjalin hubungan dengan perrempuan lain?Pernah tak menjalin hubungan dengan lebih daripada 1 teman?Pernah tak melanggani kedai perkhidmatan seks?"
If it's me, then I will answer "Tak"
But, it is Meng Chai, then I think he'll answer : "Ya! SO? Ini dapat mengurangkan kadar wanita dirogol....secara tidak langsung!" XP

(Meng Chai, I know you won't mind if I drag you into this type of situation...will you?hehe.....as long as you don't beat me up....haha (^O^) I know some of my friends who are viewing my blog don't know who is this INTERESTHING guy actually....Da-Lang!!
Tell me if the girls want his HP number....haha

NOooooo.....ARRrrrr.................

After being questioned by the nurse, I went on to the next two nurses who helped to key in my information. Then, HUaLAh! I just have to wait for my turn to lay down and being poked by the nurse....guys.....I know what's in your mind....haha(>_<) The process took only around 15-20 minutes(I think..) Then, after a few minutes of resting, we're given some buns, biscuites, drinks and things as below.


A certificate. (environmental-unfriendly (_ _lll)


A buku catatan. (which is also environmental-unfriendly...haha)


A packet of Folic Acid and Ferrous Fumarate as supplement.
Then, life went back to normal.......nothing is changed, just 450ml of blood.
Are you a good citizen? Had you donate yours? What're you waiting for?
Cheers for your own blood!

2 comments:

KazkiBear said...

你也捐血咯,上次我们必须捐的,可是礼堂没电,后来就没消息了,可悲

Song said...

没电?唉。。。。。所以没捐到咯?