Friday, June 12, 2009

11th Georgetown South 56th Gathering cum Farewell

On last Wednesday, I went back to my secondary school to check out the gathering organized by my junior. It's our 56th scout gathering and I think my last time attending event organized by my own juniors.

Theme : Pandora's Box, The Fatal Temptation
Date: 10th June 2009
Time : 8.30 a.m. - 7.30 p.m.
Venue : Chung Ling High School Main Hall

I didn't went back just as visitor, but they called me at the very last minute to be the judge. (I was already sleeping when they called, several hours before the gathering) However, it was really an unexpected invitation. I ended up sticking my butt on the chair from morning till evening. hahahah....But, thank guys for inviting.
There were quite a number of competitions. They were modern dance, traditional dance, sketch, singing, masquerade costume, souvenier making, banner drawing etc. The overall shampion was Sri Pinang Scout and the best supporting group is Krian Scout.







They looked so high.....

The banner by Sri Pinang Scout

Masquerade Costume

This is what you get, when you're greedy.

They got two packets of toilet rolls as their hamper

I miss that FEELING!

-School opening soon-

5 comments:

Noel_Ziyang said...

thx dailou for coming back...
paiseh for late informing...

Silv said...

=)

Song said...

haha....thanx for inviting!

natto said...

whoa~~ looks fun!!!!
i luv the masquerade costume! cun sehh..

Song said...

< natto > how about you wear something like that to college? XP
sure attract a lot of guys' attention