Thursday, June 25, 2009

Last year being a TEENAGER!!!

DAMN IT!!
It's so fast!!
It's already my last year being a TEENager!!!

This year is a special year and will be a special year.
A year, which both my Lunar and English calendar Birthday are on the same day!
A year, which will determine whether I can spread my wings and fly high to the land of Aussie.
A year, which I celebrated my 1st Birthday at a place other than Penang.
A year, which I celebrated my 1st Birthday without my Pig Pig twin brother.(sounds disgusting? XP)
A year, which my hair was dyed red. (___ ____ llll)
A year, which I got pet as present..... V(>_<)Y LE MA Leh!!! TORTOISES!!!
A year which I 1st received wishes through handphone
(b4 this, I'm the very anti-handphone type)
A year, which birthday song from my love ones, far from the north was delivered through phone.
A year, which I will always remember in heart....like what i always do.
I know in future, there will be more Birthday similar to this one. I will miss the previous one whihch I celebrated. But, things change all the time, don't they?

I wish in this very last year of being TEENager,
I want to do something EXTREMELY CRAZY!!
Something crazier than wearing box,
acting as a halfly-nude guy,
walking in a shopping mall.
Something crazier than having my face painted with a red pumpkin on halloween
which a=later found out, it's damn hard to get rid of the make up!! XP
Something crazier than jumping off the cliff of a waterfall
which make me discover that it's not that hard.
Something crazier than having a talk about hibiscus flower on the lecturer stage
which showed that I'm not bad at talking crap.
Something....something....something.....
With no regrets and never hesitate
(sounds dangerous.....but, of course, it's something rational)

Below are some photos my poor short hair being tortured by my fellow hostelmates....(+_=)V
(T_T) In the process of turning into red hair boy.....haha
one of the culprit - Mamee Monster? (haha...Daniel, this is not taken by me)
A gift from Nicholes, a Sarawak Banana (hahah....he also has one...DAMN GAY!!)
But, thanks Nic!!
Tong Sui (dessert) by my roomate...
wanna taste?
New pet from Daniel, Eve, and Jenny. TORTOISES!!!
Basically, there're only a few photos snapped by my friends. I will upload some more if I get from them.
THANKS GUYS!!!!
WHOSE BIRTHDAY IS NEXT???(grinning...hehe)

7 comments:

natto said...

woei song!! when was ur birthday???! i so didnt know!
anyway, hepy belated bday~~
=)
what are the names of ur tortoises??

A STORY OF MINE said...

LOL. Congratz to become uncle! and one small suggestion: walk naked in kbu. its crazy enough im sure.^^

A STORY OF MINE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Song said...

< rabitto > thankx!!
I havent decided yet...wait until I figured out....haha
Oneday, bring our toises go jalan jalan...haha...or renang2? XP

< Dai Ka Je > yaya....cannot,later kena complain...Or actually you're the one you want?
Please DON'T!! I dont want to become blind!!! haha

jolenesiah said...

lol u r very fnny ...
ooo happy belated bday :D

A STORY OF MINE said...

=.=" ya la. you dont come out to scare ppl la. ugly is not ur fault, but hor, if you come out to scare ppl then its ur fault la!!! im so sorry gave the wrong suggestion.

Song said...

< Jolenesiah > Thanks!!!Am I? haha...XP

< Dai Ka Je > Ohhh....actually ugly is not anadjective to me...ot's specially for YOU and ONLY YOU...hehe...Please don't be sad...Ugly duck can always dream of becoming beautiful swan. XP