Thursday, July 2, 2009

It has been a year ....

I still remeber the very first day I reached KL,
a city where my heart does not belong to,
a place where my soul has never been to,
a place where I have never thought of staying...
for such a long period.

At that place
I met you guys.
A bunch of teenagers
from different states
Different background, different culture....

Together,
we live, we study
and learn from each other.
The feeling is totally different
It's no longer our primary school
nor it's our secondary school.
It's so, so different,
Living under a big roof.

I LIKE IT

Without noticing, we have known each other for 1 year. I only noticed this after being reminded by a friend, thanks Rabitto! (haha.....) Life is really short. If IT is devided into a stage for every 20 years that passed, I have come near to the end of my 1st stage.
I hope I will not regret over it.

If I have never met you guys..... who else will I meet?
If I have never been given this scholarship, will my life be more dull?
If I have apllied for other courses, what will I be studying right now?

I think I may be leading a normal life.

If I have made other decisions at the crossroad
I think I may be mxing with a crazier group right now
where studying is for the MAD & scoring is for the CRAZY.

Mixing with you all,
Filled my life with
more excitement!
more challeges!

I will never regret for meeting you guys.
Even if you guys can't bring excitement to my life
Even if you guys are those lousy ones,
those, whose result SUCKS!
and already ROTTING at the corner

Then.......
Let us ROT together!!!
Let us SUCKS together!!!
That's what friends for, right?
(although I don't want to see us rotting at a corner..haha)

What I want to say is : No regrets meeting you guys....
Pals, Happy One-Year anniversary for knowing you guys!

5 comments:

KazkiBear said...

我认识你也有一年了吧?
虽然我们只见过一次面(少到啊~)
够了够了,有印象就够了,哈哈
我也有一大堆好朋友啊,U6B2~
你也一样,读完它后,赶快回来~

Zheng Yang said...

time flies....
=(
good luck! xD

natto said...

wow! rabitto is so famous!! hahaha~
this has got to be d sweetest post every by u, think.. heheh..

hepy 1 year of meeting u too my friend! =)

BlueskY said...

yoyo.haha
i wil be at KL for one day 1st before i go back to penang. probably overnight at wei xiang's there.haha

hope can see u n ur bro one day.

Song said...

< kazkibear > 哈哈!一次就够了啦!

< Tan Zheng Yang > you too!!! Jia you!!!

< rabitto > ya...I want your pencil case..hha!!Thanks anyway!Sifu!

< bluesky > I hope too!!!